Tuesday 29 January 2013

January Doodlebug projects

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with some projects made with Doodlebug's new fantastic LOVEBIRDS collection! I absolutely adore this collection. The colors and patterns are so bright and happy and I so love all those cute stickers and embellishments!

Let me show you what I made. First up is this layout about my 3 kids:




See that tiny envelope with the note? Isn't it adorable?

Next I have a layout about my daughter meeting Minnie Mouse in New York:




This is it! Isn't this collection absolutely fabulous!! For more inspiration, hop over to Doodlebug's blog! They are featuring this collection the whole month!

Supplies: Doodlebug's Lovebirds collection: Patterned Paper; Cardstock Stickers: This & That, Doodles Seals, Fancy Frills, Icons; Heart Pearls and washi tape.

For the titles on my layouts I used my Silhouette Cameo.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. Wow, wat een prachtige layouts !! De eerste is zooo gaaf qua kleuren en de hele indeling ! Ik moet maar snel eens nieuwe foto's van mijn meiden maken.
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een heerlijke lay-outs! Lekker vrolijk en vol mooie details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique, that Kraft title with the reds is gorgeous! Both of these are so eye catching...some of my my favorite colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those colours. That red is fabulous! And you've done such a great job with them - go you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O zo vrolijke en kleurrijke lo's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - these colors are a real knock out -love what you did with the collection!
    You have such a great eye for design and details which makes you layouts pop - love both you layouts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een super lo's, heerlijk die kleuren en de foto's zijn ook weer erg mooi! Vind ook de kraft titels erg gaaf!

    ReplyDelete