Thursday 31 January 2013

Mix & Match

This week it is "mash up" week at My Little Shoebox. We were asked to create a layout mixing up any of the MLS papers we wanted.

I love assignments like these as that's what I love to do most ... not being confined to just one collection, but to just use whatever I feel like. 

So here's what I made, which was on MLS' blog last Monday. A page with an old photo of Manon (16 years old, to be exact).

Although I really love to find old photos like this one (found this while clearing out my mum's house), they also scare the hell out of me .... they make me realize even more how time flies! I can remember so well, the day I took this photo and it doesn't feel like 16 years ago AT ALL!!! Can someone tell how I can stop the time? Please!!!


and a few close-up photos:



Supplies I used: Patterned Paper: Aiko (One Fine Day), Up in the Trees (Woodgrain Love and Free as a Bird), Keepsake (Window View),Lovely Day (New Story). Cardstock Stickers: Lovely Day and Keepsake. Other: Cardstock (Bazzill), Doilies (misc), Pen (Smash, K&Company).
Tools: Silhouette Cameo.

If you love My Little Shoebox as much as I do and you live in California (Berkeley), then maybe this is something for you! I wish  their warehouse was a little bit nearer, then I would certainly have gone there myself! 


Thanks for stopping by again and hope you have a wonderful day! 
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. this layout is awesome- that photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig! Wat een mooie mix van kleuren en laagjes! En die foto is ook heel lief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is so precious :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how sweet is this?! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable! Love everything about this. And I wish I could freeze time too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a sweet photo it is.......I bet she loves this. Great layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een lieve foto en lo. De titel vind ik super leuk gedaan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is so sweet! Love all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een super Lo toch weer.. en je dochter als baby, om op te vreten!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. geweldige lo en wat een schattige foto!!

    ReplyDelete