Thursday 27 June 2013

American Crafts Shoreline Projects!

As of September last year I've been a member of the kit club "Scraptastic Club" and I just love it there. The kits and stamps are fabulous & everyone is so super friendly!

The very first kit I received was the "Just Beachy" kit and its add-on, filled with American Crafts' Shoreline collection! How I loved this kit!!! I created a layout straight away (and showed it to you way back in September), but I never got to share the other projects I made with it, so that's what I'll do now!

First this card:



And then this "beachy" pinwheel project:



and a close-up:


I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the pinwheels. The sticks of the pinwheels are covered in (Doodlebug) washi tape. The ribbon is from May Arts.

If you want to see more of Jessica's kits over at Scraptastic Club, then here's the link! Have fun!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you did!
Hugs,


11 comments:

  1. such fun and bright projects! love them..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Monique!! Shoreline is one of my favorite Summer collections!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!! I am LOVING the colors!! So bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique...girl these ROCK! You may just send that card to me, ma'am :D LOVE these projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous27 June, 2013

    Wauw die kaart....super gaaf !!!!!! Leuk dat we elkaar weer eens gaan zien zaterdag. Ik heb er zin in ! Tot zaterdag !!
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prachtige creaties! De vrolijkheid straalt er gewoon van af.

      Delete
  6. Leuk, leuk, laat de zomer maar komen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh .. top! Wat een gaaf kaartje! Maar je pinwheel project is al net zo mooi. Daar heeft de Sil je goed bij geholpen lees ik. Scheelt tijd en gedoe, heerlijk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card Monique...so happy and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super projects, Monique! They totally say summer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the colors are SUPERB.... these look FAN TAB U LAS!!

    ReplyDelete