Thursday 13 June 2013

Hopping with Imaginisce and Tombow!!


Hi there, welcome to my blog!!

This week Imaginisce and Tombow have teamed up for a super fun blog hop and I'm so happy you're joining me today. I hope you've been enjoying the hop this week!

Let me show you what I created for today's hop: a layout about my daughter and my youngest son playing in the street with their water guns. For this page I used Imaginisce's Endless Summer collection and Tombow's Dual Brush Pens (Jelly Bean set) and their adhesives. 


I was really happy I got to work with some of Tombow's products because I just love their markers and their adhesive is amazing!

Here're some details of the Snag'em Stamps (sun) from Imaginisce I colored with the Dual Brush Pens (Jelly Bean set) from Tombow. They are a perfect combo! The colors in this collection are super fun and bright!



Let me show you one of the ways I stamped the sun. The sun at the top of my page is stamped in a "normal" way with an black ink pad and then I colored the image using the soft side of the pens. However, for the second stamped sun I used the pens to color the stamp (see image below) and then I stamped the image.


and then it looks like this: fun right? 


I adhered the wood veneers using the Power Tabs from Tombow (which is an adhesive with a bit of dimension) to make them pop a bit.

Supplies used: Imaginisce (Endless Summer: patterned papers, Snag 'em Stamp (sun), Die Cuts); Tombow (Mono Adhesive, Dual Brush Pen set (Jelly Bean), Power Tabs); Other supplies: Studio Calico wood veneers and Freckled Fawn wood veneers; Bazzill Basics cardstock; tag: misc. Tool: Silhouette Cameo.

Now for the prizes to be won: from Imaginisce the "Endless Summer" collection:


And from Tombow this awesome set: 

  
If you want to win one of these prizes don't forget to visit all of the blogs participating in this hop this week and to leave a comment!

Once more the blogs you'll have to visit today:

THURSDAY'S BLOGS

Tombow DT:
Marie - http://mariebrowning.wordpress.com/
Michelle- http://www.scrappinwithmybug.com/

Imaginisce DT:
Guiseppa Gubler: http://guiseppagubler.blogspot.ca/
Monique Liedtke --> You are here!
Regina, Mangum: http://thestampinbean.blogspot.ca
Jennie McGarvey: http://jenniemcgarvey.typepad.com/scrappy-wife-happy-life/

Thank you so much for hopping along with us!! 

Hugs,

38 comments:

  1. Very fun page...love how you stamped the happy sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamped sun, FANTASTIC LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13 June, 2013

    I love your layout with all the details and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice, bright and cheerful layout! loving the peek through stars! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those bright colors! Very beautiful summer page, the sun itself just cheers me up! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is coming up sunshine and roses on this sweet layout! Love the way you colored the suns! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Love the suns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page! I love how you colored the suns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! Love the rainbow colored stamped image!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, this is awesome...
    morentin1326
    ATaol
    DOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layout soooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layout is super amazing!! I LOVE the colors!! I LOVE how you stamped the sun!! So cool!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the layout and the stamping is fantastic. Love this collection of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome layout. I love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wat een heerlijke zonnige layout en de foto van die 2 is erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bright and full of sunshine!
    Cute stamps.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always learn something visiting your blog Monique - a lot of the things you use we just don't have here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, love that paper. bright and happy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome! Love your layout!!! Great use of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all of these fun colors Monique, and the stamping and coloring looks so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved the way that used as markers for the stamp, i learned something new with you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great idea . Your suns and star cutouts are adorable !! Thanks for sharing you fun summer page .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your suns. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful layout, love the sun! Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful layout. Love how you colored your sun.

    ReplyDelete
  26. ABSOLUTELY awesome!!! LOVE those wood veneers and your awesome sun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like they had fun. Great layout and love the colorful sun.

    ReplyDelete
  28. super cute layout !! love the sewing machine detail on the layout and the cute banners !!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your sun stamped two ways is amazing! I love the rainbow effect you did on the second sun and the beautiful bright coloring you did with the first! Very cute and definitely bright project! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE your stamped sun... and the step out photos too! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a bright and cheerful layout! I love how you stamped the sun two different ways. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the sun stamp! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your layout! It's so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous14 June, 2013

    Your mоԁe of tеlling еverything in this pіece οf writing is truly fаstiԁious, every оne be able to without difficultу know іt, Thanks a lot.


    Hегe is my wеbрage: core training exercises

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your layout is so sunny and bright. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  36. So fun! I love that stamped sun!

    ReplyDelete