Sunday 29 December 2013

Love going to the cinema! - Pink Paislee

When my youngest son and I went to the cinema to watch the 3D movie "Turbo", I took these fun pics and when I saw the glasses in the "Hey Kid" collection from Pink Paislee I knew instantly I just had to have this collection! Isn't it just perfect for these photos?!! 

Ik was in oktober met onze jongste naar de 3D film van Turbo geweest en daar hadden we toen deze gekke fotos gemaakt. Toen ik de "Hey Kid" collection van Pink Paislee zag moest ik gelijk aan deze foto's denken, vooral door die bril natuurlijk! Van de week had ik eindelijk tijd om de foto's te scrappen en dit is het geworden ... de Hey Kid collectie was zo leuk, dat ik het weer niet kon laten om de hele layout vol te plakken!


And I love everything that comes with this collection: the patterned paper (with the ink spatters!), the (alphabet)stickers, the diecuts, the tags, the vellum borders .... love them all! Which is - once again - the reason I couldn't stop adding more and more bits and pieces to my page! 



Supplies: Pink Paislee "Hey Kid". 

Thanks for visiting my blog!! 
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment