Monday 30 December 2013

Project Life Week 52, 2012 - Imaginisce

Last Saturday my Project Life week 52, 2012 was up on Imaginisce's blog, but I haven't shown it here yet. So here it is: 

The last week of the year is always our busiest time of the year. Not only because of Christmas and New Year’s Eve, but also because of my son’s birthday on the 30th of December (today!).


This means I have tons of photos for my Project Life album to choose from! I so loved using “Colors of Christmas” for my PL album; the warm colors are perfect for the photos and the cute designs and patterns make my spread so happy and festive! and I just totally adore the little hedgehog! 

left side:

close-ups left side: 

 the owl is such a cutie too! 

right side: 


close-up right side:


Supplies: Imaginsce (Colors of Christmas collection: patterned paper, die-cuts, sticker stackers). Other supplies: alphabet stickers: Doodlebug Design; cardstock: Bazzill Basics. Tools: Silhouette Cameo & Dymo Tool.

And just because today's Mats' 9th birthday a photo of the birthday boy!! 


and last but not least one of him with his bro and sis and his birthday cake: 


(and sorry for the funny faces, but I guess turning 9 means tons of photos with funny faces, sigh). 

Have a fab day!
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment