Wednesday 30 July 2014

Love this - Imaginisce

For today I've got an Imaginisce layout to share, again created with the "Perfect Vacation" collection (can't get enough of this collection!) and I've also pulled out my Gelatos ... love those more and more! 


I've also used my Silhouette Cameo, can't imagine a layout without using cut files anymore. 


These files are from "Scrapbook and Cards Today" (sketchy circles), the Cut Shoppe (love this card) and from the Silhouette shop - Loni Stevens #30791 (hahaha).



Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wat weet je alles toch altijd mooi te combineren! Dat houten stepje is zo goed gevonden! Het is weer een super lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to use my Gelatos....your page is beautiful. So sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! The colours are awesome and the design too. Gelatos are a crafters best friend. My fav as you know. Playing with some on my current project too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really fabulous - you are such an inspiring scrapper....that PL card looks great like that, too...& YUP! Gelatos ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* this is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee all the yellow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous31 July, 2014

    What a fun layout. Love that wee wooden scooter on there too - now where did you find that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an eye catching layout Monique! Love the washy tape you added to the Emoticard cut file!!

    ReplyDelete