Monday 20 October 2014

Manon loves soccer! - Pretty Little Studio

Today my post went up on Pretty Little Studio's blog! I used their Silly Monkey collection to create this girls soccer layout. My daughter and a couple of her friends are enthusiastic soccer players and a while ago Manon had to play against one of her best friends. It was a fabulous game to watch, so of course, I had to scrap it! The colors of the Silly Monkey collection were absolutely perfect!! And although you wouldn’t think that this collection would be perfect for photos of two 17 year old girls, it totally is!!


And a few close-ups: love these Bingo cards:


The file cute is from Kerri Bradford. She has the most amazing cut files!



Supplies: Silly Monkey: Papers, Phrase Strips, Bingo Cards, Tabs, Polaroid Tags, Vellum, Paper Ribbons. cardstock: American Crafts; cut file: Kerri Bradford.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Wat gaaf dat ze op voetbal zit! En dat resulteert dan ook nog in een hele leuke lay-out :) Wat is dat aapje leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love the YELLOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 8.5x11 format Monique and the PLS goodies look awesome on your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke layout, prefecte kleuren, leuk onderwerp om te scrappen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love the bright colors, the polka dots, the little tags great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout - so bright and cheerful. I have been seeing a lot of 8.5 X 11 layouts lately. I have never done one myself but you are inspiring me to give it a try :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. this layout is pure fun Monique - cool pics and fun colors...
    perfection as always

    ReplyDelete