Friday 3 April 2015

Scraptastic Club - #Londen

Hi everyone! I've got another Scraptastic Club "Good Day Sunshine" layout to share. Last year, just before my daughter was about to leave for her high school year in the US, I took her to London for a mother/daughter vacation. I wanted us to have a wonderful experience to look back on for the time she would be away. We stayed 5 days and had an amazing time. We had an hotel right in the middle of the city centre, which was great as we had a lot of shopping to do. We went to one of the theatre shows, took lots of pictures at all the sites, had long walks along the Thames, had a real English high tea with friends, had a fish and chips pub lunch, took photos at Harry Potter’s Platform 9 3/4 and the high light of the vacation for Manon: the One Direction concert in Wembley. All in all we had an amazing time and definitely created a lot of fabulous memories to help me survive Manon’s High School year.

So it goes without saying that I have to scrap a lot of the photos I took during this vacation and the Good Day Sunshine kit was just perfect for this silly selfie of us:


Love the Pink Paislee alphabet inlcuded in this kit. I always think the best way to adhere these kind of letters to the page is just to staple them.

I also used the Rivers and Roads stamp (Remember This) on my page:


On all of my pages I have to use some kind of stitching, mostly machine stitching like here.


The Kaisercraft sheet with all the blackboard pieces is just fabulous! As is the cut-aparts sheet from Kaitlin Sheaffer. Both from the main kit.


For a look at all the awesome Scraptastic Club kits, go HERE. And for information about subscriptions click HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Wishing you a fab weekend!!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! LOVING the colors, the layers and that title work!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een super layout heb je weer gemaakt. wat een geweldig mooi album heb jij zo langzamerhand .
    ik wens jou en gezin super fijne paasdagen toe

    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke meidenlay-out! Het plezier straalt er echt van af!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute emojis stamped on your layout, Monique!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cool letters in your title and love the way you stapled them to the layout!! Very wonderfully done and like the diamond diecut topped with the love word!! You are very fortunate to have had this awesome time together with your daughter!! I can tell you two have a great relationship!! Love that!!

    ReplyDelete