Tuesday 24 November 2015

Magic | Scraptastic Club November kit "Feels Like Home"

Here's my first layout created with Scraptastic Club's fabulous “Feels Like Home” kit and add-on. I’m a huge Pebbles fan, so when I saw this kit, I just had to have it (even though I had bought quite a lot of the Pebbles DIY collection already). There are a few manufacturers I’ve got a real crush on and Pebbles is definitely one of them! And I don’t know how she does it, but Jessica always knows to pick scrapbook stuff for her kits that I really really love!

This layout was created quite fast as I knew straight away I wanted to use those frames as the base for my photos. I just adore that gold foil frame!!


The wood veneer background sheet and both the grey and pink strips of paper are from the Pink Paislee “Cedar Lane” collection, which match perfectly with all the die-cuts from the Pebbles DIY collection I used. The beautiful thin washi tape with the silver stars comes from Freckled Fawn and looks awesome with these papers and die-cuts.


When I had glued the wood veneer word “Magic” to my page I decided that I didn’t like it quite so close to the word “smile” (on the black frame) after all and so I decided to adhere one of the Dear Lizzy cork bows on top of the word “smile”. I think it looks much better now:


Aren’t those Pebbles gold foil die-cuts awesome?!! The wood veneer word is from Freckled Fawn and I just love it!


Thank you so much for stopping by! And if you want to see what's in the Feels Like Home kit or add-on then hop over to Scraptastic Club's blog. There you'll find all the info you need!

Hugs,
Monique

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuke lay-out! Wat zijn er veel mooie details te zien en ook de kleurstelling is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete