Monday 19 June 2017

Father's Day (Wine) Bottle Tags - Pebbles

Hi friends! Today I want to share this simple Father’s Day project I created for Pebbles with you! As both my hubby and my love a good wine the kids and I decided to give them both a bottle of good wine. Of course these bottles need a little decoration, and what is more fun than creating Father’s Day Wine Bottle Tags, including a pocket for an extra gift card or a card with a sweet message?! I decided to use the stunning Pebbles Simple Life collection from Jen Hadfield. Although this collection definitely has a feminine touch with the elegant flower die-cuts and stickers, I think it’s also perfect to use for men’s projects; the quiet neutral and earthy colors are just what I look for when creating a project for a man.

Here’s a photo of the Father’s Day Wine Bottle Tags I created:


As there’s still a little time to create these Father’s Day Wine Bottle Tags yourself, I’ll show you quickly how I created them.

I started with a cut file from the Silhouette store, but if you don’t own an electronic die-cutting machine these are easy to create without it as well. After cutting the base for the Father’s Day Wine Bottle Tags from two different colored sheets of cardstock, I collected the items I thought I would need to create my Father’s Day Wine Bottle Tags:


For the inside of the brown tag I chose the Poppies and the Garden Tools patterned papers:


And for the front of the pocket I chose the Barn Wood patterned paper:


Before embellishing the tags I doodled a line around the sides of the patterned paper with a black precision pen. Next, I selected a sticker from the “Sentiments” cardstock stickers and a die-cut of a bunch of flowers:


The following step is selecting a word sticker, a wood veneer butterfly and forming the word “DAD” using matching American Crafts Thickers. To adhere the wood veneer butterfly I used 3D foam adhesive to create a little “depth”:


And tada! Here’s (one of) the finished Father’s Day Wine Bottle Tag:


The second Father’s Day Wine Bottle Tag turned out like this:


Both tags measure 3.5″ x 8.5″ and have a score & fold line at 3″ from the top. They fit around a wine bottle perfectly! Look:


I really love how this turned out and better yet, the recipients loved them too!!

Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my project. If you want to study the list with supplies I used then please hop over to Pebbles' blog where I added the complete list!

xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze zijn zo leuk! Zo wordt het nog leuker om een fles wijn te geven.

    ReplyDelete