What I love about Pebbles’ Girl Squad collection is that it can easily be used to create projects for boys as well. For those of you who want to know how I made them, here’s a quick tutorial.
Cut a piece of cardstock measuring 4″ x 12″; fold it in half (the cards measure 4″ x 6″). Cut two strips of patterned paper: one measuring 2″x 6″ and the other 0.5″ x 6″. Grab your Thickers words, washi tape, die-cuts, (puffy) stickers, enamel dots and a white Sharpie:
1. Fold the piece of cardstock in half and cover the bottom with the 2″ x 6″ strip of patterned paper:
2. Add the 0.5″ x 6″ strip of patterned paper to the top of paper from step 1; also add a piece of washi tape beneath:
3. Glue a die-cut in the top right corner and adhere one of Thickers words above the patterned paper:
4. Add one of the smaller die-cuts in the bottom left corner and (in this case) a sticker above the Thickers word:
5. Create a little cluster in the bottom left corner by adding three enamel dots and a die-cut. Add a puffy sticker as well, overlapping half onto the sticker above the Thickers word:
6. Last but not least, use a white pen to doodle a line along the edge of the top half of the card:
I used this same concept for all three cards and I really like how they turned out. Hope you do too!
Here are all three of them together:
I sooo adore the Pebbles Girl Squad collection!!
Girl Squad Cardstock Stickers (733715)
Girl Squad Thickers Phrases (733716)
Girl Squad Washi Tape Rolls (733717)
Girl Squad Puffy Stickers Mini Icons (733718)
Girl Squad Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts (733719)
Girl Squad “Go Girl” Patterned Paper (733703)
Girl Squad “Besties” Patterned Paper (733704)
Girl Squad “Good Vibes” Patterned Paper (733706)
Girl Squad “Food On The Go” Patterned Paper (733707)
Girl Squad “Cool Treat” Patterned Paper (733708)
Fun In The Sun Enamel Dots (732834)
American Crafts Textured Cardstock Pack 12″ x 12″ 60/Pkg, Neutrals (71252)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Wishing you happy crafting!