Friday 23 February 2018

My Creative Scrapbook February Creative Kit - Quick Tutorial

Hi everyone! So happy you're here again to see another of the tutorials I've created for My Creative Scrapbook for this month. As I got the chance to play with the February Creative Kit as well as with the Main kit I made two quick tutorials, one with the Main kit and one with the Creative kit!

I love the PhotoPlayPaper "Love Notes" collection in this kit so much and when I saw the die-cut frames and the bags of sequins that are included in this kit I just knew what I wanted to do!!

Here's the page I made and see what I did with the sequins and one of the frames:


Let me quickly show you what I did to create this page. I placed everything I thought I wanted to use on my dining room table and got started:


I really love the little bags of sequins and decided to adhere the one with the pink sequins behind one of the frames. 


Using my sewing machine I stitched the plastic bag closed:



And cut off the top:


Next I put a little of adhesive behind one of the frames and glued the bag behind it (the size of the plastic fits exactly behind the frame with the little hearts):


Next I adhered one of the stickers on top and it was ready to use on my page!


I arranged all the die-cut frames on my white cardstock background together with three extra squares I cut:


I placed my photo, the frame with sequins and a large (cut out) heart on top and voilĂ  the base of my page is ready!


Next I just went wild with all the die-cuts and stickers and this kit. Here are a few close-ups of my finished page. 

First the frame with the sequins how it turned out in the end, with two more stickers on top and also an extra bit of machine stitching:


The heart I hand cut from the sheet called "Lovenotes". It had "Happy Valentine's Day" on top but as that wasn't appropriate for this photo I chose another sticker to adhere on top:




And this is it! Hope you liked it! 

If you're looking for more information about this kit or about one of the other three February kits from My Creative Scrapbook then please hop over to the My Creative Scrapbook website. If you want to see what everyone created with the kits, please visit the DT Gallery!

And last but not least the photo of the My Creative Scrapbook February Creative Kit:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

xoxo
Monique


3 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the shaker, the colors, the hearts and the little kissing couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een plaatje van een lay-out! De kleuren zijn helemaal mijn ding en wat heb je weer veel leuke details gebruikt. Superleuk gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja weer een super gave post heb je gemaakt en je layout is weer super geworden. topper dat je bent. gaaf hoor .
    fijne avond

    ReplyDelete