Saturday 17 February 2018

Valentine's Day Cards - Pretty Little Studio

To promote the release of the new XOXO collection Pretty Little Studio had a little Insta Hop on Valentine's Day and I had the pleasure to join in! As I don't have the new collection just yet, I used the "Here Comes The Sun" and the "With All My Heart" collections. I did however have free XOXO cut file and created a couple of Valentine's cards for my family with it:


Here are the cards photographed separately:





You can grab the cut file for free until the end of February! You'll find it in Pretty Little Studio paper shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing y'all a fab weekend!
xxx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Love love love these! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige, fleurige kaarten! Ze zijn echt heel erg leuk geworden.

    ReplyDelete