Tuesday 17 July 2018

June Sketch @ My Creative Scrapbook

Hi everyone!! It's time for the sketch reveal at My Creative Scrapbook. We had another great sketch designed by Laura Whitaker.

Here's what I created with the MCS July Main Kit:


Really loving this Echo Park collection "Good Day Sunshine"! 

Here's the sketch I used:


Remember to share your sketch at My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central you never know when Pam is watching and you can be a lucky winner to some fabulous goodies!

And a few close-ups:


I just love that Pam always includes a bit of ribbon in the kits. Look at that chipboard cactus, isn't it fun?!



Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a fab day!

xoxo
Monique

For more info about the MCS kits, go HERE

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the little jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete