Friday 14 May 2010

So much to share....

.... and so little time!

Let me begin with my post on myStampBOX!!! This month the Friday was appointed to me and that meant a "show and tell" post. I decided on this cute doorhanger. Used the papers from My Little Shoebox and combined them with the myStampBOX stamps "Abundant Blossoms".

I stamped a lot of flowers on different sheets of papers and cut them out, then I cut out a few images from the MLS papers, embroidered a few images, added a border, some ribbon and a "title" and created this:

If you have some time on your hands please head over to the blog of myStampBOX and leave me some love!!

Then secondly, this morning I got an e-mail from Pamela Young from ScrapStreet.com Magazine requesting one of my layouts for publication in one of their future magazines!!!! How exciting is that!!!!!

And then last but not least, THREE of my layouts are now featured on Nikki Sivils' blog!!!!! Please have a look (and maybe leave a comment....??).

This is it for now.... the photos of Denmark are on their way, I promise!!

Hugs, Monique

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the publication - that sure is exciting news and love your cute wall hanging. You sure are on a roll at the mo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw!! Zo wordt naar de WC gaan nog eens een feestje:) Wat mooi en vrolijk en alle naaiwerk staat er geweldig bij. En gefeliciteerd met je publicatie! Wat gaaf!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Monique... I just love this wall /door hanging.. CUTE... I think I need to make one.. I love getting inspiration from you!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah !!! way to go , hun !!! awesome work all !!! you sure rawk these brands , girlie !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...might just get me going on off the page projects;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuk idee. En wat heb je hem leuk gemaakt. Natuurlijk ben ik weer helemaal weg van je leuke borduursels. En wat heb je allemaal leuke dingen om te vertellen. Van harte en geniet ervan. Je hebt het dik verdiend.

    Grtjes Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE this!! I love this line from My Little Shoebox: ) Great blog, I'm now a "Follower"! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete