Wednesday 9 November 2011

Let it Snow!!

.. well no, not yet please! but creating a layout about the snow was super fun!!

Last week I received a box full of Christmas goodies from PCS/Inkido and I just had to create a layout about Christmas and the snow!!!!

Here's what I made: a page about Manon and her niece Julia playing in the snow after having had brunch at their grandfather's/my stepdad =) (December 2010).



I used the new Inkido Christmas lines: "Forever Christmas" (Christmas News) and "Forever Santa" (Merry Music, Seasons Greetings, Christmas Starts and Christmas Greetings)!! Love these lines!!

Some close-ups:






Don't you just love that Christmas is approaching??? I love these last two months of the year; in November celebrating Sint Maarten, Manon's and my birthdays, the arrival of Sinterklaas and then in December December 5th, Christmas and Mats' birthday and hopefully snow and ice(skating)!!!

For more PCS/Inkido projects please visit our FB page or the Inkido blog!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Monique

8 comments:

  1. Prachtige layout Monique !!!! Wat een prachtige details heb je gebruikt.
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke, mooie en vooral gezellige LO. Ik krijg nu al zin in de winter! Liefs Yvonne Poot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout. Love all your cut outs too - what do you use for those? You sure do have a busy couple of months coming up and I love this time of year too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper you used for the banner, ornaments and title alphas. The lace trim on the banner is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige layout geworden! Laat de Kerst maar komen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. like very much this layout : just a little vintage and so chic!

    ReplyDelete