Friday 25 November 2011

Doodlebug Classic layout

For this week I was asked to create a layout with the Doodlebug Classic collection. At first when I saw this collection I thought of weddings photos (the b/w you see), but then I thought no, I'll use a constrasting color instead and this is what I did:





I just love all the embellies that are available in every possible color!!! If you want to see what the other designers made have a look HERE!

Supply List: Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Classic Collection; Cardstock Borders: Doodlebug Classic Fancy Frills; Cardstock Sticker: Doodlebug Doodle-pop "Lily"; Twine: Doodlebug Doodle Twine (Primary Assortment); Brads: Doodlebug Boutique Brads (Limeade Assortment) & Mini Brads; Alpha Stickers: Simply Sweet (Limeade) & Candy Shoppe (Beetle Black & Lily White).

Then I got the new scrapbooking magazine from the UK and .... my "Dance" layout is in it!! Wohoo!


This has been such a busy month with Manon's and my birthdays. Manon turned 15 last week and I turned ... NOOOOO, I'm not gonna tell you!! LOL! Here's a pic of my 3 kids and my sister's 3 kids as well, taken on Manon's bday. They get on so well together!


The weekend before our bdays I spent a long weekend in a cabin in the "woods" with 3 of my scrappy friends .. we had so much fun! We scrapped, shopped, watched a lot of episodes of Grey's Anatomy, knitted shawls and had loads of fun!!



And last but not least we watched Sinterklaas arriving in Delft!



That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!
Hugs,
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Dat was een goed idee om het met groen te combineren! Ik vind je layout erg leuk geworden. En helemaal met die gave foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh prachtige layout !! Wat mooi dat zwart met groen ! Groetjes Berdien

    PS: Kom je 17 december ook croppen bij SBN ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome post. You sure have had a lot going on. Congrats on being published and I could spill the beans about your age???ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. nog van harte gefeliciteerd.
    En de lo is weer zoals altijd toppie.
    Ik wil ook een nieuw scrapbookmagazine ik heb laatst uit frankrijk een paar bladen meegenomen. Die waren erg leuk maar scrapbookmagazine nederland houd er mee op, best jammer.
    gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi Mo hij is leuk. Had 'm natuurlijk al even in 't echt bewonderd en de kleur komt er heel goed uit zo, gaaf. En ja, wat een leuke dingen allemaal he..... drukke tijd, maar gezellig! Groetjes, stefanie

    ReplyDelete