Monday 29 August 2016

Dream - The Cut Shoppe

Yesterday, my summer layout featuring the "Rosey Posey" cut file was up on The Cut Shoppe's blog. In case you missed it, I'm sharing it here too. I adore the warm summer days we're having right now. Not because I love the high temperatures (not at all!), but because of the fun summer photos I can finally take! The Netherlands are famous for their grey skies and that doesn't make for great photos. Having said that, I have to admit that this photo was taken in Greece, lol.


I adore the Rosey Posey cut file I used for this page! I cut it from a sheet of white cardstock and added a bit of light pink Gelatos mixed with water. 


For my layout I used the "Shine" collection from Maggie Holmes. I love the colors and all the embellishments in this collection. The "open" flower, leaves & heart die-cuts match this cut file to a tee! 



With some machine stitching and a few color shine drops my page was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope I gave you a bit of inspiration to scrap those summer photos! For more awesome cut files, please hop over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store

Wishing you a fab week! 
xxx
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Heel gaaf Monique, ik kan er naar blijven kijken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nearly spring for us so can't wait for warmer days. Love your use of cut files - feeling very inspired to get the cameo out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je lay-out is zo mooi tropisch! De perfecte combinatie van felle kleuren met wit. Heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i already saw it at the cut shoppe... and i love it...great use of the big flower

    ReplyDelete