Monday 1 August 2016

Amazing News!!

Yay!!! I can finally share my super exciting news! For the next year I'll be a part of the new Pebbles Design Team together with these talented ladies:


I just received my box with goodies and feel like Christmas has come early! I know what I'll be doing as soon as I close my laptop ....

If you want to learn more about each and everyone of these ladies, then hop over to Pebbles' blog where we all share a little something about ourselves.

Thanks for letting me share!
xxx
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat gaaf en helemaal verdiend! Gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations, Monique! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd! Wat een leuk nieuws. Kijk nu al uit naar je creaties. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOTALLY wonderful news. Well done you! I can 'see' you as a Pebbles girl. YAY!!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete