Monday 5 August 2019

My Creative Scrapbook August Kits Reveal

Hello friends! It's the 5th of the month and that means it's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook! This month I received two kits again: the Main kit and the Creative kit. The Main kit includes the Simple Stories Spring Farmhouse collection and the Creative kit the Pebbles Inc collection Oh Summertime. 

Here's one of the layouts I created with the August Main kit and one of the free MCS cut files:


Instead of cutting this cut file I used the sketchpen to draw the cut file and with some water color paint I colored all the letters. When the paint had dried I added a few stickers and die-cuts:





And this is the photo of the August Main Kit:


And next a layout made with the August Creative Kit, featuring the Pebbles Oh Summertime collection. 


And a few close-ups:


In the kit there's a set of Thickers included and I just selected a lot of letters from all the different words and expressions to form the title of this page.



And here's a photo of the August Creative kit:


For more information about the kits please visit the website of My Creative Scrapbook and if you want to see all the projects created with this month's kits, please visit the DT gallery

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it if you're still making the effort, lol! 

Happy scrapping and till next time!
xoxo

3 comments: