Saturday 27 July 2019

Layouts Summer & Stay Cool | My Creative Scrapbook July Kit

Hi friends, happy Saturday!! Today I'm sharing two other layouts I created with the July Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I made 5 layouts with this kit and I have so much left of it, I could easily have done a few more, but alas I had to go into the office and didn't find the time to do so. 

Here's the layout called "Summer" using also one of the free July cut files from MCS. 


The photos were printed with my new Sprocket printer. The quality of the prints is not overwhelming, but they will do. For a travel album the are perfect and that's why I bought the printer in the first place. 

Here are a few close-ups:






I said it before, I really LOVE this Bella Blvd collection, it has so many fun designs and it's so colorful! 

Here's another layout I made: Stay Cool


It's a shame you can't see the white glitter Thickers very well; irl the layout looks much better. 

A few close-ups:





And here's another quick look at the July Creative Kit:


For more information please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nou dat zijn er veel uit 1 kit en nog over. Nu ben ik heeeeel benieuwd. En ik vind de cut file ook erg gaaf

    ReplyDelete