Thursday 25 February 2010

GDT at Creative Prompts 4U!!!!

Two posts in a row, but I just had to show this straight away!!! Look here!!! I'm a GDTat Creative Prompts 4U!!

My challenge for this week are these photos of my (and my sons') favorite food: DONUTS!!!

Let yourself be inspired by these colorful, sweet, sticky, round, delicious DONUTS and create your own layout or card!!

This is what I made for my own challenge: BREAKFAST IN AMERICA!

Lots of Sassafras and some awesome stamps from Hero Arts, which I found at my LSS Scrapbook Nederland in Voorburg!!

Why not give it a shot and play along? You can win one of two kits from WeScrap!!!

Thanks for dropping by and see you around!!
Hugs, Monique

6 comments:

  1. Cool! CONGRATS! (And what a fun prompt!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and Yummy Inspiration Monique.. I just love your layout.. those clear donuts are too cute. Thanks for being GT this month.. you Rock Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah wat leuk, gefeliciteerd. Heb even gekeken (leuke foto ook LOL) en wat een leuke challenge heb je bedacht!
    groetjes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those donuts looks so yummy and your layout is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a colorful and sweet LO!

    I noticed your comment in dear Pearl's blog about my dolls... ^-^
    I've put up some more info about them on my blog (it was previously just available in swedish before, so I translated it), so I hope that will answer a few questions. And always feel free to ask me if it's anything else, I'm glad people are interested. =3

    Take care,
    //Metal_Minish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een heelijke challenge!! Koste me wel een doos donuts, maar mij hoor je niet klagen, hahaha!!! Leuke LO heb je ervan gemaakt, het bestek vind ik zo leuk!!!
    Fijne week!!

    ReplyDelete