Saturday 9 October 2010

My INKIDO projects

Let me show you the two projects I created with the fabulous products I received from INKIDO!!

First the Halloween canvas I told you about yesterday:


The photo is of my youngest when he wasn't even 2 years old yet. He was wearing his sister's witch hat, but because it was much too big it kept falling over his eyes!

I used my Slice to cut out all the Halloween images: the house, the spiders, the trees, the moon with the star, the bats and the title. Apart from mounting the images with some foam adhesive to create some depth, I also curled the branches of the trees a bit forward.

For this project I used Inkido's: Autumn Wardrobe (Boyfriend Sweater and Wrap my Scarf), Mathea (Golden Glow) and Tuva (Purple Orchid).

And then on to my second project! A Christmas layout, again of my youngest!

I wanted a photo of him wearing the cute Christmas hat, but he kept pulling it off! So in the end I would use one hand to put the hat on his head and with the other hand I started snapping away with my camera! Don't you just love the look of his hair?? And yes, I used pink papers for a boy's layout..... (Mats says he doesn't mind, but I wonder what he'll say in about 5 years time???, LOL!)


Here are a few close-ups:


For this layout I used papers from Inkido's "Candy Tree" line, some white and corrugated cardstock and of course some of the gorgeous flowers, leaves, ribbon and pearls.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!! Have a fab weekend!!
 
Hugs,
Monique 

6 comments:

  1. Leuk allebei Monique, wat een heerlijke foto's!
    Ik ben weg van de LO, prachtig vind ik die, is dat lint langs de randen? Mooi hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat canvas is zo lief en stoer tegelijk! Ik ben gewoon helemaal weg van jouw misting-technieken en die gave boompjes. En de layout is supermooi geworden. Hele lieve kleurtjes en prachtig kant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi leuk dat je mijn blog bezocht!!Jou werk mag er zijn,wat mooi zeg!!En je foto's zijn zo gaaf,heel mooi!!
    Fijn weekend,Jolanda.
    (ik ga je volgen,zou t leuk vinden als je mij ook wil volgen!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gaaf canvas heb je gemaakt heerlijk gemist mooi hoor.
    Je lo vind ik ook heel mooi en een gave foto ook.
    groetjes,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wat ontzettend mooi! Wat heb je leuke dingen gemaakt met je Slice... en ook de Mist gebruikt... super!
    Het kant op de tweede is zo mooi, zulke leuke foto's.
    Wat ga je lekker door!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wat ontzettend mooi! Wat heb je leuke dingen gemaakt met je Slice... en ook de Mist gebruikt... super!
    Het kant op de tweede is zo mooi, zulke leuke foto's.
    Wat ga je lekker door!
    Mieke

    ReplyDelete