Monday 29 November 2010

Sketch #92 The Scrappiest

And because today it's Monday here's the new sketch from Liz at The Scrappiest!!

And here's the layout I created based on this sketch:

I used the new Imaginisce (Enchanted line) which arrived at my LSS just when I happened to be there! The pics are of my dd and her bff some 8 years ago.... I'm so happy I finally scrapped these!

Yes, of course I used my shape tool from Epiphany Crafts. This time the shape tool heart number 14.

and hidden in the envelop there's some journaling.

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to see what the other designers made, have a look at the blog of The Scrappiest!!! or even better, try the sketch too, link it to Mr Linky and maybe you'll win the amazing prize from "Stash to Treasure"!!

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet and adorable layout,love all the pink in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deze layout is één en al magie:) Wat een geweldig mooi totaalplaatje zo met het prinsesje, het kasteel en het envelopje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een gave sketch!!en wat een mooie uitwerking,super!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, wat een heerlijke meidenlayout! Zo leuk met deze kleurtjes en het kasteeltje erbij.

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk dat roze, toch jammer dat Renate niets met roze had/heeft en ook niet met prinsessen :-)

    ReplyDelete