Tuesday 20 December 2011

The Sampler sketch time!

It's that time of the month again ... sketch time at The Sampler's! Holly created this superb sketch for us:



and here's what I did with it:


As I don't have the complete December kit yet I used the November kit. I  love the warm Autumn colors of this kit! and those flowers .... I so plan to make these myself (now that I used them all from the kit).

The page is about Manon who was supposed to be doing her homework, but when her BlackBerry is within reach not much homework is being done!! These days she just can't seem to stop tweeting ... girls! sigh!

A photo of the kit:


and here's the link in case you want to read more of the details.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to have a look at The Sampler's blog, to see what the others did with the sketch.

Hugs,
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Herkenbaar, jouw verzuchting over de telefoon. Die van mij deed het met haar mobiel, torenhoge rekeningen! Betaalde ze allemaal terug :)
    Je Lo is geweldig, die bloemen zijn inderdaad heel erg leuk en waarschijnlijk goed zelf te maken.

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Monique! Thanks for visiting my blog to tell me about my RAK at Epiphany. I don know if I would have caught tha otherwise! I have been really busy lately. I hope they got my email ok. It bounced back twice.

    ReplyDelete