Wednesday 18 April 2012

Guest Designer "The Studio Challenges" part II

I really don't know where the time went!! My last blogpost is from 12 days ago! So sorry! I'll try and catch up in the next few days or so....

Let me start with this layout I created for the 2nd challenge of "The Studio Challenges" for which I'm the Guest Designer this month.

The challenge is "create a layout using a song". As I have so many photos of New York AND this song is my favorite song right now, I chose "Empire State of Mind" from Alicia Keys.

Here's what I made:


I decided to use some of my old October Afternoon stash (Road Map) for this page. As I really loved that line (and still do) I bought way too much of it .... feels good to finally use it!
Here are some close-ups:



Thanks Jules for letting me be this month's Guest Designer! I loved it!!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back sometime!
Hugs,
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige layout! Prachtige kleurencombi en wat zijn die honingraten toch leuk! Gave foto van Mats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt superleuk deze layout!! Ik ga hem pinnen! :)

    ReplyDelete