Tuesday 18 December 2012

Another Christmas Layout!

Don't you just LOVE this time of year?? It's awfully busy, but I don't care, I'm enjoying myself immensely! Take last weekend, on Saturday I had a crop marathon with friends from my (former) LSS and on Sunday I had a Christmas crop with dinner with a few of my best friends! The layout I'm about to show you was made on Sunday (only the machine stitching was added this morning - no page is complete without it, but I don't like carrying my sewing machine around, LOL).

The page is about my youngest, who just wrote his very first English words "Happy New Year". Isn't he adorable?


And a few close-ups:



The papers are from the French manufacturer "ColorConspiracy" (one of my new favorite manufacturers) and are called "Texturize".

They are having a December challenge right now, which is to create a Christmas page. You have until December 31 to join if you'd like to!

And here are - of course - a few photos of the weekend!

One from Saturday, with my former LSS friends:


and one from Sunday with my bff's:



Girls, I hope you don't mind I posted you on the internet!!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you're enjoying your December Days as much as I do!
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love to come to a crop with you! :-) I rarely go to any here, and the truth is I don't get anything done once I am there...LOL!
    Your page is so fresh and lovely. I really like all the little touches here and there and the layering!! // xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige layout Monique !!!! En leuke foto's ! Volgende keer ben ik er ook weer bij hoor !!
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ambiance of your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a big happy new year to you too Mats. Well done. Fab layout Monique and yes I love December and all its busy-ness too. Love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supermooie lay-out! Heel mooi warm van kleur en lekker kerstachtig. En wat is Mats er snel bij met zijn eerste Engelse woorden :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Fantastic design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een mooie layout zeg. Super.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Monique this is an amazing creation. LOVE it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vrolijke lo! En wat leuk om een paar bekende gezichten van SBN te zien!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layers and design on that layout! Looks like you ladies had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete