Thursday 20 March 2014

YUMMY! - Pretty Little Studio

I love this week's picture challenge over at Pretty Little Studio! When I saw those ice creams I knew straight away which Pretty Little Studio products I would use: the Neapolitan collection with those gorgeous ice cream cone diecuts!! I really love those! The photo is one of me (again!), taken last year while in France for the summer holidays. (I'm so sorry the color of my face is so "orange", but I'm sitting under an orange umbrella and I've used an Instagram filter for this pic, which made it only worse.)


And a few close-ups:




and this was the picture we got for the challenge:


Isn't it fun?!

Okay this is it for today! I'm going to walk the dog and call it a day! Hope to see you back soon!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Wat een heerlijke zomerse lay-out! Ik vind hem super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the inspiration photo, Monique!! The ice cream paper is too cute, and perfect for your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omygosh!!!!! Soooooooooooo cute cute cute!! LOVING those ice cream cones!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg mooi en heerlijk zomers je LO! Mijn favo ijsje momenteel is strawberry cheescake, echt een aanrader ;) Groetjes en fijne dag,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy page! LOVE all those ice cream cones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome layout! it is so fun and just the right details, makes me yearn for summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super super schöne Farben.
    Das strahlt so viel Freude aus....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik krijg gelijk zin in vakantie, vooral met het weer van gisteren erbij :-) mooie kleuren en weer een leuke foto van je!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Love the bright colours and bold design. Such a sunshiny cheery layout that makes me smile.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy indeed. Great layout inspred by the challenge.

    ReplyDelete