Saturday 26 April 2014

Ruby Rock-It cards

Hi everyone, last week I had a couple of cards up on Ruby Rock-It's blog and I thought I'd show them here too:

As Mother’s Day is around the corner I decided to use the “Bella! Mother” collection to create at least one Mother’s Day card. As this collection is perfect for everything and not only "Mother's Day", I decided to create the second card for “every occasion”.

I really adore this “Bella! Mother” mini collection. The colors are so soft with glitters here and there: so beautiful! So here’s what I created:


I love to layer on my projects and to add little pieces of ribbon and twine.


As I only need one Mother's Day card (for my mother-in-law, my own mother passed away a few years ago), I decided to create the other card for "all occasions":


Don't you just love the paper with the little birdies?

Because I used the beautifully embossed cards from the "Imprints" collection, these cards were done in no time at all!

Here's the list of supplies I used: Imprints - Embossed White Cards - Flourish, Bella! Purple Fusion Paperz - Floral, Bella! Purple Fusion Papers - Florish, Bella! Mother 12x12 Cut-outs, Bella! Mother Die-Cuts, Bella! Floral Pink, Bella! Bling - Small Borderlines Purple, Other: Ribbon/Twine - misc., Studio Calico Wood Veneer.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! Hope to see you back soon!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Wow, mooiii!! Knap stikwerk ook, Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww! These are gorgeous! I love love love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie romantische kaarten! Ze zien er heel stijlvol uit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really beautiful...loooove the birdy paper, especially...and THANKYOU .... I sorta forgot I had to make a Mother's Day card!!! Oooops!!!......I HAVE bought the present:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so gorgeous Monique! I love the texture from the twine, flowers and embossing! And the light Purple patterned paper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty cards Monique. You certainly are versatile and not just doing one style.
    I like that!!
    xx Bente

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such soft and feminine cards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monique... this is so beautiful.... as always...

    ReplyDelete