Sunday 16 August 2015

School Bus - Imaginisce

Hi everyone! Here's another Imaginisce layout I haven't shared before; a school related page this time.

Almost all school kids here in The Netherlands envy the kids in America who get to go to school in such an awesome yellow school bus (we don't have those). So when my daughter went to High School in the US last year she was so happy she could finally go on that fun yellow school bus too! My boys envied her so much!! And then when we went to visit my daughter last May and we saw this yellow school bus standing empty on a parking lot, well yes, I just had to take a pic!!


For this layout I used a mix of two of Imaginisce's collections: Childhood Memories and Heartland Farm.


And I finally got around to add a bit more journaling than I normally do. I find it so hard to remember to leave some space for it.


I also added some wood veneers from Studio Calico and some flairs and a few drops of color mist for the finishing touch.

Supplies:
Imaginisce - Childhood Memories (patterned paper, letter stickers), Heartland Farm (stickers, enamel dots, die-cuts); Bazzill Basics - Cardstock; Studio Calico - wood veneers, color mist; American Crafts: wood veneer.
Other: A Flair For Buttons (flairs)

Thanks again for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Gave foto en vooral een hele gave lay-out! Ik vind de combinatie van kleuren zo leuk. Past perfect bij de bus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those yellow school busses. I wish we could get one for the Mission to transport our people. Your layout is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your daughter told your son how much they stink, so he shouldn't be jealous! LOL!!! Cause they really do stink .. years and years of kids sweat! HA!! :) I love love love this!! LOVING the colors, the fun photo and the buttons!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that is cool that you got a photo of all 3 with the bus. What a fun memory and journaling to look back on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - so awesome and such a special layout - I might have to Scraplift because when my now 20 year old son was 4 he was ABSOLUTELY fascinated with school buses - so when we could we took pictures of him on or by them!!! Such a great layout and I love seeing your kiddos so happy!!

    ReplyDelete