Friday 11 December 2015

Pinterest Inspired - Scraptastic Club Feels Like Home kit

Hey everyone! Last Monday Victoria and I had a Pinterest inspired post on the Scraptastic Blog. In case you haven't seen it I'm sharing here it too.

This is the Pinterst pin we chose:


Here’s what I did with this image, using the November Feels Like Home kit and add-on and a photo of my hubby and I in Venice, Italy, last month:


I was inspired by the size of the ampersand from the Pinterest image and decided I wanted to use one large ampersand on my layout as well. I used the Feels Like Home cut file with all the ampersands and cut only one from this (I might have had a little help there, lol. Thanks Daniela!).


The “you & me” journaling card (a Scraptastic exclusive) and the sheet of patterned paper with all the ampersands (also a Scraptastic exclusive) was just perfect for my page!


And I just love the Pink Paislee puffy stickers and wanted to include those too:


Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a fab day!
Hugs,
Monique

8 comments:

  1. Very, VERY nice page. Loving all those ampersands & that pretty coral pinky apricot colour is LOVELY:) What a wonderful time you must have had in Venice...sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel gaaf zoals jij de inspiratiefoto hebt verwekt in je LO! Vind hem weer helemaal geweldig. Mooi hè, Venetië?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja leuk geworden waar pinterest al niet goed voor is. Leuke foto ook
    Fijn weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and all the '&'s'!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat gaaf zeg, dat grote &-teken! Je hebt er echt een hele mooie liefdeslay-out van gemaakt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's just lovely - both the layout and the photo of you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are so cute! Great take on the Pinterest image.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ampersand love.....
    And you both look cute...wonderful

    ReplyDelete