Thursday 28 January 2016

Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic Club

Hey my blog readers! So glad you're here again! Today is Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic Club and I quickly want to share the layout I created for Susan Stringfellow's sketch.

I chose photos of our long weekend in Venice, Italy, last November and I used the January "Just A Girl" kit and add-on again: 


It's not a color combination I would normally choose, but that's what I love about using kits, you have to get out of your comfort zone once in a while. I really like the result.




And this is the sketch we're using, isn't it absolutely fabulous?! If your want to see what the other designers created with the sketch, then hop over to Scraptastic's blog!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a happy scrappy day!

Hugs,
Monique

7 comments:

  1. De combinatie van zwart, wit en geel staat prachtig bij de foto's. Wat een leuk lootje weer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love that you used a black and white and color photo and the gold accents are super fun. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Monique, this page is just stunning!! Totally amazing in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erg leuk Monique, gave combi met het geel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning page...love the combination of pattern papers, colours and all the little details that you always add to your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind deze lo ook echt helemaal gaaf. Vooral die kleuren.
    Ik zou graag eens willen zien hoeveel albums jij al vol heb. Haha

    Fijne dag

    ReplyDelete