Wednesday 24 February 2016

Sweet Memories | Scraptastic & Stuck?! Sketches

Hi friends! I'm having a few days off work because of the school Spring vacation and except a visit to the cinema with my youngest, his bff and our niece, I also had some time to scrap! I decided to use my February Sunday Morning kit from Scraptastic Club and another one of Laura Whitaker's sketches. So here's what I did:


The photo shows my hubby and our youngest, who are very similar in many ways.

For my page I used the Sunday Morning main kit, the Sunday Morning add-on and the Gale Song stamp set and even the green dotted packaging from the embellishments. The chipboard stickers are from Crate's Hello Love collection and the cardstock stickers are from WeR. The wood veneer heart is a Scraptastic exclusive.


The flair button and the key die-cut are both Scraptastic exclusives.


And here's the sketch from Stuck?! Sketches I used:


Thanks for stopping by, hope you liked my page!

And if you'd like to see all Scraptastic Club's projects in one place then please follow our Pinterest kit boards HERE!

Have a fab day!
Monique

9 comments:

  1. Wat een vrolijke lay-out vol leuke details. Helemaal leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and all the hearts!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke kleuren en superfoto van je twee mannen! Heel gaaf weer, Monique, deze LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever so pretty, Monique! Gorgeous color; great take on the sketch; sweet pic; and fabulous combination of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing page! Beautiful, rich colours so perfectly balanced. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an incredible page, loving the layers and pattern play so much! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the layering - so much love in that photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches, Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is just fabulous...wonderful layering and embellishing throughout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh my.... i love the colors togezher with the black and white picture...
    lovely details Monique

    ReplyDelete