Saturday 1 July 2017

Stuck?! Sketches July 1st Reveal!

For today's sketch reveal at Stuck?! Sketches I scrapped photos of my daughter's first driving lesson. There were a few hiccups before she actually had the first lesson, so these photos had to be scrapped! I used Amy Tangerine's "Oh Happy Life" collection with it's vibrant colors and fun Thickers, which I totally love! 


and a few close-ups: love the little chipboarad van! 


Aren't those puffy Thickers awesome?! 



and this is the sketch we used: 


Will you play too?! You've got until the end of the month to join in and win one of the fabulous prizes from our sponsors! Hop over to the blog of Stuck?! Sketches for the details! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Wishing you a fabulous weekend! 
xxx
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout - love all the colours too. Hope shes doing well with her driving - I found it pretty stressful going out for practice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the title work and all of your gorgeous accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page, great memory to scrap!

    ReplyDelete