Sunday 24 September 2017

Pebbles Midnight Haunting Pinwheel Bouquet

Hello friends, for Pebbles' blog I created this fun Pebbles Midnight Haunting project! How I love this new Pebbles’ Halloween collection with it's many Fall-related papers and embellishments! Fall is my favorite season of the year and I always look forward to it.

When I saw this new Midnight Haunting collection, I couldn’t wait to dig in and create something! Here is the first of – I’m sure – many Fall projects to come: a bouquet of “Not So Scary Pinwheels”!


Ever since the kids were small, we have had a little corner in our living room that we like to decorate according to the season. This Fall bouquet of pinwheels is now standing on our Fall-themed cabinet in the living room.

To create this bouquet of pinwheels, I selected all the Autumn papers and embellishments from the Midnight Haunting collection and the Pinwheel Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers.


I hadn’t used this particular We R punch board before and I loved how easy it was to work with! In no time at all, I punched and folded 10 pinwheels!


Look how awesome they look! For the center of the pinwheels, I used brads from my stash.


Because the collection is double-sided and the both the A and B sides are fabulous, the papers are just perfect for a project like this where you see both sides of the page.


I adhered the pinwheels to paper straws by folding the “legs” of the brad around it. I then stuck them in little glass bottles filled with soft sand (in The Netherlands we call this “bird sand”):


The glass bottles were decorated with die-cuts and stickers and a bit of twine:



How I adore this collection!!



This is it! I hope like my little bouquet.

xoxo Monique

Supplies I used:
Midnight Haunting Ephemera (733654)
Midnight Haunting Puffy Stickers (733656)
Midnight Haunting Phrase Thickers Stickers (733659)
Midnight Haunting Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Whirling Leaves (733640)
Midnight Haunting Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Pumpkin Patch (733642)
Midnight Haunting Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Autumn Plaid (733644)
Midnight Haunting Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Hauntingly Beautiful (733647)
Midnight Haunting Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Hocus Pocus (733648)
Midnight Haunting Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Pumpkin Plain (733650)
American Crafts Baker’s Twine Bright (366303)
We R Memory Keepers Pinwheel Punch Board (71345-6)

1 comment: