Sunday 17 December 2017

A little Peace and Quiet

Today I'm sharing another layout created with the December Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This time I created an A4 / Letter format instead of 12x12. I didn't need a lot of patterned paper for this page, but I decided to use lots of stickers from this kit!

I just loved all the beautiful gold glitter snowflakes from Crate Paper and decided to use them for the background of my page:


The sticker words from Teresa Collins were adhered on the left side of my page and a machine stitched line provided a little added texture. 



I don't get a whole lot of peace and quiet in December, so this moment had to be scrapped! The "peace" sticker was just what I was looking for!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and don't forget to visit the Design Team Gallery where you'll find all the layouts from the rest of the design team as well!

And if you want to see all the fabulous kits for this months then visit the My Creative Scrapbook website!

Hugs,
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that photo, the colors and the snowflakes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too and you enjoy your peace and quiet. Nice view looking down your house at all the twinkly lights too. :)

    ReplyDelete