Friday 5 January 2018

First layout created with the January Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook

Today I'm sharing the first layout I created with the amazing January Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. The kit mainly features the Welcome Home collection from Carta Bella. I used the kit to scrap this family photo taken last Christmas during our Christmas brunch at my house.


All the "home" stickers were just perfect for this photo! 




And here's a photo of the January Main Kit:


If you want to see the photos of the other three aweseom January kits just visit the MCS blog and if you want to see all the projects the Design Team created this month then please hop over to the MCS gallery! For more details about how to secure a kit for yourself then have a look at the MCS website

This is it for now. In a few days I'll post another of my projects created with this kit. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
xx Monique

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that chalkboard look with the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete