Friday 6 April 2018

PARTY! - Pebbles Patio Party - My Creative Scrapbook April Main Kit

Hi friends! Today I thought I'd share this layout created with the Pebbles Patio Party collection from the April Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.

I just adore this collection and was so happy it was included in this kit, now I could finally scrap this photo of my youngest celebrating his birthday with his friends:


I particularly love the sheets with the tags and the cards and of course all the die-cuts! Don't you just love the flamingo and the balloons?!


And how about these stacked flowers!


The matching Patio Party Thickers are just perfect!



Thanks for taking a peek at my first layout created with the MCS April Main Kit. I'll share the other pages throughout the rest of the month. However, if you can't wait that long you can also hop over to the DT Gallery and have a look at all projects from all DT members created with this kit and the other 3 April kits from MCS.

Here's a quick look at the kit:


For more info about the kit please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website.

Thanks again for stopping by and wishing you a fab weekend!
xx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING that wood grain with the colors and loving that flamingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super leuke layout monique. en wie heeft die foto gemaakt? zat jij ook in die boot? geweldig. Nou alvast een fijn weekend doehggg

    ReplyDelete