Thursday 20 December 2018

FaLaLaLaLa | JustNick Studio & the December Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! For JustNick I created another Christmas layouts which I'm sharing here today. I'm a huge fan of everything Christmas and I LOVE the JustNick Christmas cut files! Have you already checked them out? For my page I chose two: the "FA LA LA LA LA" Christmas tree and the "Naughty or Nice" expression. 

Here's the layout I created with photos of our family Christmas brunch tradition using the December Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring the Cozy and Bright collection from Pebbles Inc. I used bright red cardstock to cut both the tree and the title from. Not only because I associate red with Christmas, but also because it's my favorite color. Red makes me happy! 


And these are the cut files I used:



And here are a few close-ups of my page:



What I love about this "open cut" Christmas tree is that you can so eaily tuck stickers and die-cuts behind it, like I did with the gingerbread man and one of the presents. And don't you just love those funny Christmas elves!


When I was almost done, I added a bit of machine stitching and paint drops for the finishing touch. I really love how "happy" this page turned out.

Thank you so much for stopping by today to have a look at my page. If you want to check out the Chrismas cut files in the store, just click HERE

Wishing you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas!! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the 'fa la la la' tree and all the elves!!!

    ReplyDelete