Saturday 6 April 2019

My Creative Scrapbook April Kits & 1st Layout

Hi everyone! It's time for the reveal of the April kits at My Creative Scrapbook. This month I got the Main kit filled with the Flower Market collection from Carta Bella. I love the papers in this kit and and was very pleased with the B-sides, of which a lot are in shades of red (my favorite color). 

Here's one of the layouts I created and for which I used the B-side of the paper "Planted Flower" and one of the April cut files (free for customers) from My Creative Scrapbook:


The photo is of my beautiful darling daughter, who brought me a red velvet cupcake (my favorite) for Valentine's Day while I was at work. I love her to bits! 

Here are a few close-ups: at the bottom right corner of my page I used one of my (little used) border punches.




I filled some of the roses of the cut file with the B-side of the 3x4 journaling cards:


I really love the soft colors of this collections! I'll share more of my layouts created with this kit later this month but if you can't wait to see what all the DT members did with their kits then please visit the DT gallery over at the My Creative Scrapbook website

Here's the photo of the April Main Kit:


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a fantastic weekend!
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. You did a very beutiful page. The kit is - I agree - marvellous.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instead of cursing the darkness, light a candle. - Author Kuverte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the heart!

    ReplyDelete