Tuesday 21 July 2020

Best Mother's Day | Pretty Little Studio

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing my latest Pretty Little Studio layout using the beautiful Indian Summer collection. I don’t have many photos of me with all 3 of my children (and the dog!), so when I do have one I make sure I scrap it! These photos were taken on Mother’s Day last May and I’m so happy my husband took them!


I had these photos printed really small so they fit perfectly in the beautiful die-cut frames “Timeless”.


When I had the photos printed I couldn’t decide whether to print them in color or b/w and now I’m so glad I decided on both.


I backed all the other die-cut frames with patterned paper and adhered lots of embellishments on top.


For the journaling I used my new pink WeR typewriter and love the result. Below the journaling I adhered the title using the Frutti Tutti alpha stickers and above I added two die-cut tabs. After adding lots of machine stitching I page was done!


I scrapped this layout on a sheet of 12″x 12″ watercolor paper and sprayed lots of watercolor ink in the middle of the page (without using gesso first) and love that the paper stayed almost straight. I did however, glue the paper onto another sheet of cardstock, which of course, helped too.


Here’s what I used for my layout: 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and taking a peek at my layout! Please don’t forget to pay the Pretty Little Studio Shop a visit to take a look at all the fabulous collections!


1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the photos and those AMAZING frames!

    ReplyDelete