Saturday 7 November 2020

We Need A Little Christmas | My Creative Scrapbook November Creative Kit

This month I received the Creative kit from Pam, from the kit club My Creative Scrapbook. It's because she knows how much I love Christmas collections and especially when they are cute! The November Creative kit features the Crate Paper Hey, Santa collection, which so super cute! Here's my first page:


And here are a few detail photos:


I just love that the kit contains both cardstock & vellum die-cuts, but also chipboards. I love the chipboard car above and the cardstock santa and vellum bow below.


In the top left square I created a little pocket for some journaling cards: 



For more information about this month's kits hop over to the My Creative Scrapbook website and to the gallery if you want to see what everyone on the team created. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors, the stitching and the grid design!

    ReplyDelete