Saturday 12 December 2020

My Creative Scrapbook December Creative Kit - Photo Play Paper "Gnome For Christmas"

 Hello friends! This month I received the December Creative Kit from Pam from My Creative Scrapbook. The kit contains the Gnome for Christmas collection from Photo Play Paper, puffy phrase stickers from Pinkfresh Studio, buttons from Pebbles, wood veneer words from Creative Embellishments and a fun stencil. 

Here's one of the layouts I created with the kit featuring my two sweet boys. 

Here are a few close-ups:


I so love all the gnomes in this kit! Like the one peeking over the edge of the photo:


Or this one with the antlers:


For more information about this month's kits hop over to the My Creative Scrapbook website and to the gallery if you want to see what everyone on the team created. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that photo and all the trees and gnomes!

    ReplyDelete