Saturday 13 February 2021

Totally Cool | Pretty Little Studio | Color Me Happy

 

Today I'm sharing one of my Pretty Little Studio layouts using the Color Me Happy collection. Color Me Happy is definitely one of my all time favorite PLS collections. It feels like this collection was made for me, with it's bright and happy colors. And it's so versatile, you can use it for any occasion. For today's layout I chose an older photo of my youngest during one of our colder winters. Here's what I made:


For this layout I chose to scrap in a different format than I usually do. This page is 9" x 12".


Here're two detail photos: 


The clear word "love" is from an older collection "Wonderland". 


This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and please don't forget to check out this colorful collection in the PLS store! 

Here's a list of PLS products I used: 





Word Flags | Wild At Heart




No comments:

Post a Comment