Saturday 16 October 2021

Carving | Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a Fall / Halloween layout I created for Pretty Little Studio using some Goosebumps products and some other Halloween products from the Pretty Little Studio store. I love this time of year and wish it lasted longer! 

Here's the page I made. 

From the Silhouette store I chose a large Halloween cut file and started my layout with that as the base. Using a soft brush and a Distress Oxide ink pad (dried marigold) I colored beneath the cut file. Next I matted my photo on a piece of patterned paper and a piece of vellum paper. I chose a few die-cuts to add around the photo and the "carving" cut file from Kerri Bradford to adhere on top of my photo. 

I love all the Halloween die-cuts in the store! Like this cute little witch:


Or this cute black cat with the Halloween bow tie:


I also chose two of the cut-out words and together with a smiling pumpkin added these on top of the cut file. 


Using orange thread I machine stitched around the edges of my layout as well as the edge of the cut file and on a few random places on my page. 


I really like how this turned out. Hope I've inspired you to use your Fall photos for Halloween layouts too! 

Here's a list of the PLS products I used:

Halloween Die-Cuts | Abracadabra, Midnight the Cat, Pumpkin #1 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for your Halloween products! 

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment