Monday 11 April 2022

All You Need Is Love || Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a Color Me Happy layout which I created for Pretty Little Studio. Color Me Happy is one of my favorite Pretty Little Studio collections with it's bright and happy colors and cute embellishments. For today's layout I chose a photo of me with our puppy. Here's what I made:


Here are a few detail photos: I love all the rainbow die-cuts in this collection. Here's one with a cute little duck.


Of course I machine stitched on my page, both along the sides of the layout as well as over the stickers and die-cuts.


Isn't this fox die-cut super cute?!


I wrote my journaling on stitched lines. Love the extra dimension stitching gives a layout.


This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and please don't forget to check out this colorful collection in the PLS store! 


Here's a list of PLS products I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment