Wednesday 11 May 2022

Happy Planner Spread || Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I thought I would share the planner spread I created for Pretty Little Studio using their "Grateful Heart" collection. Last October my only daughter moved out of the family home and although I knew it was coming, I still found it a difficult time. It goes without saying that I had to document this, so I decided to create a spread in my Happy Planner:


The photo on the left is taken the day my daughter and her partner received the key to their appartment and the smaller photo on the right is taken 4 weeks later, after painting and decorating. Not all furniture had arrived, but enough to create a "home".


Here's a close-up of the page on the left. I fussy cut the floral wreath beneath the photo from a 8" x 8" paper sheet. 


And a close-up of the page on the right:


I love all the coffee and books embellishments in this collection, they are exactly what a page about my daughter needs. 



The floral die-cuts are perfect too! 


The "home" die-cut is from an older collection, just as the die-cut phrase "You make me happy when skies are gray".


Except for the die-cuts I also used some vellum washi tape and cut apart words. I really love this collection with it's many different embellishments and wonderful colors.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

Here's a list of the Pretty Little Studio products I used:




Stickers | Little Things


Vellum Washi | Lucky



No comments:

Post a Comment