Monday 19 September 2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE || Pretty Little Studio

Hello scrappy friends! I haven't yet shared this layout created for Pretty Little Studio with the beautiful Wildflowers collection. For this layout I chose a photo of me with my Cocker Spaniel enjoying a coffee break during a delightful soft spring afternoon walk. Here's what I made:

I used watercolor paper as a base for this page and used Distress Oxide ink mixed with water, to color the paper yellow. I matted this white watercolor paper on sheet of lilac ledger paper. The card with the stitched hearts on the left side of my photo is a 3"x 8" journaling card

Here are a few close-ups: 


Those large word die-cuts are my favorite kind! 


The little scalloped borders come from a card with 11 punch-out borders in different colors and are perfect to add a bit of interest to your page. 


I machine stitched around the layout twice and also over some of the die-cuts which adds a little extra interest. 


This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and please don't forget to check out this new and fabulous Wildflowers collection in the Pretty Little Studio store

No comments:

Post a Comment