So here are the rules to our party. First, there is no limit to the number of entries you can receive into the prize drawing. Therefore, the more you visit all of our sites throughout the weekend and post comments, the more chances you have to win. But, only comments and posts made between 6am PST on Friday, March 4th and midnight PST on Sunday, March 6th count.
So here’s how you earn entries into the prize drawing…
1. Visit the Crop Addict blog and earn one entry for each comment you post there.
2. Visit our Design Team Member’s blogs and earn one entry for each Crop Addict-related blog post you comment on.
•Monique Liedtke (that's me!)
3. Earn one entry if you become a fan of Crop Addict on FaceBook and post on our FaceBook page that you became a fan.
4. Get one additional entry each time you post on the Facebook Page.
5. Earn one entry if you start following us on Twitter.
6. Get one entry each time you tweet back on Twitter.
7. Get one more entry if you join the Crop Addict forum . To log in follow this link.
8. Get one more entry for each new topic you post on the Crop Addict forum.
9. Earn one entry for every product review in the Crop Addict shop. To log into the shop, follow this link. Please note that the shop has a separate log-in from the forum.
10. Earn one entry if you refer a friend to Crop Addict and they post in the refer-a-friend thread on the Crop Addict forum.
And the amazing prizes are as follows:
•A $5 gift certificate for everyone who plays. In order to receive the electronic gift certificate, you must setup a Crop Addict store account.
•Grand Prize - $100 worth of goodies (international winner will receive a $100 gift certificate)
•Second Prize - $50 worth of goodies (international winner will receive a $50 gift certificate)
•Third Prize - $25 worth of goodies (international winner will receive a $25 gift certificate)
And now, let me show you the amazing March Kit:
and the March Kit Option:
And this is what they contain:
My Little Shoebox All a Flutter Collection (Double Sided):
Wings and Things
My Little Shoebox Flying High Collection (Double Sided):
Bird’s Eye View
Dream Street Papers Birdie Bits Collection (Double Sided):
Building a Home
Nothing to Lose
Sing Just Enough
Bazzill Cardstock: Apple Pie Round PP, Dandelion, Pale Pink, Grass Green, Tide Pool, Phoenix Dotted Swiss
American Crafts Thickers
Carolee’s Creations Mini Alphabet Stickers
Jenni Bowlin Label Strip Stickers (2, varies)
Making Memories Wordfetti
Cardstock Die Cut Flowers
Prima Baroque Blooms
Bella Blvd Blooms a Bella (1, varies)
Jotters Journaling Blocks
Coaster Photo Corners
Hampton Arts Clear Stamp
1 yard May Arts Red Twill Ribbon – 3/8”
1 yard May Arts White Velvet Ric Rac – ½”
1 yard May Arts Light Blue Check Ribbon – 3/16”
1 yard May Arts Pink Grosgrain with White Stitched Edge Ribbon – 3/8”
½ yard May Arts Greer Sheer with Green and Orange Circles Ribbon – 1 ½”
My Little Shoebox All a Flutter Overlay
WeR Memory Keepers Extra Large Snaps
My Little Shoebox Flying High Overlay
Making Memories Enamel Metal Tiles
Tomorrow I'll show you what I've created with this fabulous kit!!